The right to work is provided for by law and is regulated by many regulatory legal acts. Despite this, labor relations do not always go smoothly. There are cases of misunderstanding with the employer or fraud on the part of the employer. The correct actions in protecting the rights and interests in a labor dispute will allow you to achieve the desired result and save you from hassle and loss of time.
Having ordered the service of protecting your interests in a labor dispute, you get a number of advantages:
- Saving your time and nerves
- Representation of interests is carried out by specialists with the necessary experience in such matters
- High chances of getting the result you need.
You can try to resolve issues with the employer yourself, but it is better and more reliable to involve specialists with experience and deep knowledge of labor legislation in solving this issue. We do not discourage you from the option of independent actions, but an independent solution to a tax dispute is:
- The risk of taking steps that may weaken your position;
- The option of not getting the result you need is possible;
- The risk of failure to meet your requirements;
- The probability of missing procedural deadlines.
What is included in the credentials of professionals
- analysis of case materials, formation of a client’s legal position in order to develop the most effective line of defense of interests;
- preparation of a package of documents for appeal to a court or labor dispute committee;
- representation of client’s interests during court hearings and meetings of the labor dispute committee;
- preparation and filing of applications, reviews, objections, statements;
- control over the implementation of decisions and rulings of courts and labor dispute commissions.
It often happens that the employer, having decided to reduce costs, decides to do this by dismissing employees, while not always observing the procedure and guarantees specified in labor legislation. Also, not a few cases of non-payment of wages, which violates the rights of the employee. Not everyone can and wants to understand the ups and downs of labor legislation and competently protect their interests, many do not even suspect their rights and guarantees. Therefore, the determining is the assessment of the situation by an experienced specialist who can understand the prospects of the case and options for further action.
Professional discrimination lawyer nyc is ready to provide a range of actions to represent the client in labor disputes, which includes pre-trial settlement of the dispute and litigation.
Labor lawyers are ready to assist in the following areas:
- disputes about reinstatement;
- disputes about the date and wording of the reasons for dismissal;
- disputes about transferring to another job;
- disputes about paying for absenteeism;
- disputes about reinstatement;
- disputes regarding compensation for harm caused by an employee;
- appeal against the refusal of employment;
- disputes about the severance pay;
- disputes about non-payment of wages;
- disputes regarding situations arising in the course of employment under an employment contract between individuals.
A labor dispute is a complex procedure with many nuances. Any action should be carried out only after consultation with a specialist. In addition to the direct representation of interests in labor disputes in the courts, you can get qualified assistance in any matter of labor relations. One of the activities of professional law firms is the service of protecting interests during disputes arising in the field of labor relations. Interaction with superiors occurs daily. Unfortunately, not each of these interactions occurs in compliance with the legitimate rights and interests of citizens.